Local House Cleaning Services Near You
We provide local house cleaning services in Sydney NSW and its surrounding suburbs. Find a trusted cleaner near you and book a house cleaning service. Or contact us to speak to one of our friendly staff for more information
Miracle Maid Cleaning Service Locations
Some frequently asked questions.
Have more questions? Visit our FAQ page.
Is Miracle Maids a house cleaning company?
No, we’re a service designed to easily connect green house cleaners with people in need of a clean home. If you’re a green cleaner looking for more clients and a solid support system, we’re for you. If you’re a homeowner looking for a reliable and sustainable house cleaner, we’re also for you.
Leveraging technology, we’ve created a system that makes it easier to get a consistent and sustainable house cleaning service than ever before. All while giving back and providing our community’s cleaners with the opportunity to feel empowered in how they choose to manage their work-life balance.
How do I become a cleaner?
Simply click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button on this page and follow the prompts.
Once you’ve completed the form, expect to hear back from us within 72 hours. If you haven’t heard from us in that time, feel free to reach out directly.
How much can I expect to get paid?
Before tips, cleaners working with Miracle Maid earn an average of $35-$50 per hour.
How much you earn per clean is determined by the size of the home, the type of cleaning service package that was selected, and any tips that you receive.
To make it easy, we pay our cleaners weekly via direct deposit.
Do you have any application requirements?
Though we’d love to work with everyone, we do have some simple requirements that you need to meet before applying with us.
To work with us, you must:
- Have relevant experience
- Have reliable transportation
- Provide your own Public liability insurance
- Provide your own cleaning equipment and supplies
- Have 2-3 references for us to check
- Complete a Police background check
Can we apply to work together as a team?
Yes! We love working with teams.
All we ask is that you both apply separately to ensure top-quality for our clients.
What COVID-19 precautions are you taking?
As a home cleaning platform, we are taking COVID-19 very seriously and in accordance with the NSW Health guidelines.
- Not allowing any cleaner that is sick, has any flu-like symptoms, or who have sick family members to come to work.
- Sanitising hands and putting on disposable gloves before entering a home.
- Disinfecting all cleaning equipment (mop handles, vacuum handles, etc.) before entering a home.
- Using disposable professional wipes and disposing them before leaving the property.
Want to speak with us?
Our dedicated customer support team is here and always happy to help.